Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Prodesk 400 g1 mt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, when i try to boot my hp prodesk 400 g1 mt it default boot is network boot when i press esc the cancel it says non system disk or disk error i can boot to my ssd when i select it from bios i tried to reset bios  but that did not work please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Within BIOS SETUP, you should be able to change the "boot order" to make your SSD the first bootable device.

If you still get "non-system disk or disk-error", it is possible that your disk-drive is logically "corrupt" or physically "dead".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Within BIOS SETUP, you should be able to change the "boot order" to make your SSD the first bootable device.

If you still get "non-system disk or disk-error", it is possible that your disk-drive is logically "corrupt" or physically "dead".

HP Recommended

Thanks, I was able to disable everything except my ssd and now it works!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.