Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
hp z2 tower g5 workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good work first. I created a bios password and typed the password I always entered.

But whenever I wanted to enter bios, I got the warning that the password is wrong.

HP support and whoever I asked for help was not helped. My computer boots up, no problem.

But not being able to enter the biosa and enter with a password I set makes me crazy.

i bought hp z2 g5 workstation. I gave a lot of money to this computer due to the exchange rate difference in our country. I will be glad if you help. 

Whenever I asked for help from hp support they always said they would be helped for a fee. I absolutely do not want to pay a fee.

mohherboard hp 8750 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi ugur-1,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

According to the Community's Rules of Participation:

4d. No posts shall include instructions or directions intended to bypass or subvert security measures, including passwords, locking mechanisms, fingerprint scans, etc., or to bypass any safety measures.

Therefore, this topic is being locked. If you would like help resetting the password on your product, please Contact HP support in your region. 

Regards. 

I work on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.