Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 21
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My HP Pavilion chose that one boot on the screen it says my rear chassis fan is not detected it keeps rebooting every time I press F1 and will not go past that can anyone help!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Kj5669 

I have no idea what "scrubbing a computer" means -- you need to explain in detail what you did.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I reset my computer by backing up the files and cleaning everything off of it but in the process I believe I clean something that was needed to help it run. So now I was always getting the F1 Boot and can trying to figure out how to get rid of it but now the computer just goes into reset mode and it keeps spinning out I can only get through the computer by hitting the F1 boot but it won't do anything else.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.