Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
700-304ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So since about a week my Pc was stuck in the booting sequence and the only thing that's shown is the HP logo at the top in blue i haven't tried anything exept restarting the Pc multiple times

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ckrickie
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I see that HP desktop stuck on HP logo screen, 

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• When was the last time it worked fine?
  • Have you tried restarting the computer?
  • Did this happen after a recent window or software update?

While you respond to that, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:

Let's perform a hard reset:

1) Shutdown the computer.  

2) Unplug all the power cord and peripherals connected. (USB keyboard, mouse and USB flash drive )

3) Press and hold down the power button for 15 to 20 seconds.  

5) Plug-in the power adapter and connect keyboard and mouse into the computer.  

6) Try to turn on the computer. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you but i actually fixed the problem myself without a problem today but im very thankfull for your reply. 

-christopher (my actual name but it was taken already)

HP Recommended

@Ckrickie

Thank you for posting back. 

I am glad to know that you managed to resolve the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.