Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
9FW01AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear Support Team,
I am looking for the function "secure boot configuration" in the BIOS to set "Legacy Support Enable and Secure Boot Disable".

We have bought 80 pc,s HP Z2 G5 Workstation (BIOS version 01.01.08). I need the legacy support because we use Windows Deployment Services in legacy mode .

what can I do?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

I don't work for HP but you should have access to the BIOS Advanced Tab Secure Boot Configuration menu. This menu should allow Secure Boot disable- Legacy Support enable.

Page 77 in the Maintenance and Service guide (Link) lists this option. You may have to save and exit and reboot the PC to confirm this change. This HP site (Link) also shows the procedure to do this using business notebooks and workstations.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.