Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop PC TG01-1000a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought a used TG01 and I am very satisfied with its work. I am a graphic designer and photographer. To make it easier for myself not to have to install design and photo software, plug-ins and reconfigure everything again, I moved my old NVME drive and set it up in HP. Since the WIN10 is smart, I thought it would pull new drivers for Ryzen and AMD, and keep working on the existing system. However, when I start my computer, I get the message "3F0 Boot Device Not Found Error Display". I checked if my disk is GPT, UEFI bootable, and everything is fine, because it works in the old machine. Bios was not helpful to me because it only has basic settings. I don't know what the problem is, but it would mean to me to solve it, because otherwise I will set up the computer, and it requires a lot of useful time.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DaveKowalski --  3F0 Boot Device Not Found

The "3F0" refers to the device connected to the #1 SATA socket on the motherboard.

If you are using NVME, it probably is assigned a different identifier.

Enter BIOS SETUP,, and check the "boot order" to assign the NVME as the first bootable device.

Check the list of disk-drives. Click to "remove" any device that is configured in the BIOS, but is not physically present.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.