Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p065se

Hi

I need to replace my CPU fan for my older model HP Pavilion Desktop - 570-p065se

Anyone have a good part number I can use to order this fan?

Thanks

Jeffrey Mattison

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi, Jeffrey:

Below is the link to the parts list for your PC.

HP PartSurfer

The CPU fan is not sold separately but is included as part of the heat sink.

866177-001Heatsink - AMD BrisRid 65W, Shave2+

The part is not orderable from HP, so you will have to look on the secondary market.

HP Parts Store - HP Computer Parts - HP Printer Parts - Compaq Parts

I checked eBay searching by the part number and found two items for sale.

866177-001 | eBay

Amazon has it for more money...

Amazon.com: FMB-I Compatible with 866177-001 Replacement for Hp Fan Heatsink Thermal Module 570-P030...

I can't find any for less money than what I could find on eBay, so you can search more if you want.

If you buy the part, it looks like you can just swap the new fan with the old one, saving you the hassle of removing the heat sink and having to reapply thermal paste and whatnot.

HP Recommended

Hello @JeffreyMattison .
The fan for your equipment is as follows:
859086-001 Fan - System Fan, 9225 2500RPM Axial, Shave2

You can probably get it on Amazon, Ebay , Mercado Libre, Aliexpress or some other store.

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.