Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Z2 Tower G4 Workstation
Ubuntu LTS

Dear Sir,

I am working from home now.
The remotely controlled PC cannot automatically restart after power failure.
In the BIOS settings, I cannot find the option to automatically restart after a power failure.
Does this PC not support this function?
Thank you~

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hi

Except for good reason, I recommend against this option!
I deactivate it on all my computers, for a simple reason
when you have electrical micro-cuts, the computer can go into start-up and shutdown states, it can be very risky for the hardware!

in the document here, we see these options:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06527753.pdf

Advanced

Power Management Options

Runtime Power Management

Extended Idle Power States

Wake when Lid is Opened

Wake when AC is Detected 

Wake on USBPower Control

maybe this

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-z2-tower-g4-workstation/20063240/manuals

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Dear Sir,

Sorry I did not see those options after entering the BIOS, as shown in the picture.
There is no way to select this feature. Q_QS__106078238.jpgS__106078236.jpg

HP Recommended

Sorry, I don't understand what you are telling me

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.