Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Desktop 560-p0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@rjo1944

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting system information missing error on startup.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01443496

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Look at the photo! There is no number!

HP Recommended

It's not only the system Board CT number missing according to the error message. Even Product Name, Product Serial Number, Product Number and Product Family are missing or invalid...

How important is the information? Any side effects? Important to resolve the problem? Maybe, I can leave it as it is?

HP Recommended

I got a message indicating a reply but I can´t see any...

HP Recommended

@rjo1944

Thank you for posting back. 

This sounds like hardware related issue and in order to fix this error computer needs service.

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now. I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Last questions
How important is it to correct the error?   I have not seen any effects except the message (so far). Important to solve the problem? Maybe, I can leave it as it is?

I have no service center close to Stockholm so transport (300 kilometer to  Linköping and 300 kilometer back) so service can be very expensive...

HP Recommended

@rjo1944

Thank you for posting back. 

To get the answer to this question, in long run it might cause some issues however you can continue using computer if you're not experiencing issue with computer.  Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.