Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I don't know if i should ask this here but i have had no luck any were else on what i am trying to do. i have 4 omen machines that i own and will sooner or later go out of date but I'm building a custom built machine in a Omen x 900 Case which I love and want to be a super power house. 

Well what I am trying to do is make it into a Omen, as in when i use Omen gaming hub it shows all the vitals and it works how it does on a Omen brand machine, Now is there anyway i can flash a bios on a motherboard that i have bought to so that the gaming hub will work? or is there a way you can use gaming hub on a custom machine? either way or whatever way if there is a way id like to know how. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@Matth88166, Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Omen/Custom BIos is not an option to customize, You can use HP PCs - HP OMEN Gaming HubHP PCs - a link which might help.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.