Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 23.8" Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop - Intel Pentium - 1080p
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A slightly annoying problem - PC needs to be powered on and off twice. When i force shutdown my computer because sometimes it freezes for to long or some problem and then i turn it back on, my computer wont allow me to connect to the internet like it would show the no internet icon and when pressed on it would show no list of the available internet. And then when shut down and booted back up then it connects again and shows me the list of available Internets to connect too. So what should I do

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

A "freeze" could be caused by overheating.

By the time that you shut it down, and take a few attempts to restart it, it could have cooled-down to a temperature that is within its "normal operating range".

How old is the computer? Does it sit in a dusty environment? Cat hair? Dog hair? Has it ever been serviced, including "dust removal" ?

HP Recommended

How old is the computer?: About A year old and more

Does it sit in a dusty environment?: No

Cat hair? Dog hair? : None

Has it ever been serviced, including "dust removal" ?: Nope it has never been serviced

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.