Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming 690-0067c
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have had issues with my HP Pavilion Gaming 690-0067c with a sunflower motherboard 942023-601 and I have tested my graphics card in another pc and ive tried the onboard graphics and it hasn't worked either. I have tried all the options the virtual assistant has given me and I found a replacement board but its really expensive. I'm wondering if anyone could find them for cheap.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

I am not sure if I know what your issue is.

The PC loads Windows but it is frozen? Or you have a black screen (no display)?

You used the HP virtual assistant on this PC. How is this possible if the PC has no video?

Please clarify what is happening.

Regards

HP Recommended

My pc does not display anything at all its just a blank screen. So I used a laptop I have to use the virtual assistant and none of the possible solutions worked so I have turned to the Support Forums. I think my BIOS chip could have gone bad. All I'm asking is if anyone knows where to find a cheap replacement board. I have also had power issues before so I'm wondering if it isn't the motherboard and maybe my problem is power supply.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.