Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
elitedesk 800 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ,

We have elitedesk 800 G3, G4 and G5 machins. We need to install windows 10 x64 with UEFI.

I have done with options 60, 66 and 67in DHCP server for UEFI pxeclient . 

I have disable legacy and enable secure boot 

Boot uefi options are NIC card with ipv4, SSD and then USB

When booting in uefi. It shows me start PXE over IPv4. Show me the message of downlading NBP file and then disappear and msg comes .

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

I guess that something is wrong in the DHCP server setting.

I used TinyPXE as PXE server for my lab testing and after several tries , I got to boot from every machine, notebook, desktop and workstation in UEFI mode.

there are several articol if you use google, you should find the solution.

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.