cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
brayman83
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Pc on continuous boot loop

HP Recommended
omen obelisk 875-1685nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

My omen obelisk 875-1685nd updated and is now on a continuus boot loop. The computer starts for approx 15 seconds then powers off and restarts again in a loop. nothing is on the screen.

I have tried holding the windows and B key but it never brings e to the bios page.

I assume there is a BIOS issue but when I look online with the product and serial code it presents 4 BIOS ROM series but I dont know which one to use?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
N1kola3
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just got similar problem today, its just restarts into blue screen with error. I cant reset or do anything else to go into windows. 2days before whenever I launch a game my pc just restarts on it own it was happening with any game

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation