Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-05-2020 12:44 PM - edited 08-05-2020 12:47 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hp All In One will not turn on. I have tried all the suggestions but no success. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to power on the computer?
1 REPLY 1
08-08-2020 08:27 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Since this is a Hardware issue please contact HP Support in your Region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community