Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Envy 27-k470na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been on the support and filled in a support contact form. It requested my serial number and product number which I entered. It confirms I have 9 months of warranty remaining but then says it cannot verify my warranty. What do I do to sort this out.

I have a prolem where when I started PC as usual it took around 5 mins to complete compared to the usual 1 minute. I was on the HP site looking for updated software to download and the screen went black. Stayed like that for 10 mins and was unresponsive.  I shut the PC down using the on/off button by holding till the PC turned off. I tried to restart but all I get is fan noise and no hard drive activity noise. Tried removing power and depressing the on/off for 5 seconds then reconnecting power and tried to start up, but still no response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have managed to sort it out this morning. The web site found my details correctly when I tried again and HP are arranging to collect my PC for repair.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have managed to sort it out this morning. The web site found my details correctly when I tried again and HP are arranging to collect my PC for repair.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.