Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY TouchSmart 23se-d394 All-in-One Desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This 80 year old hard head needs additional help. Seems like my problem is UEFI versus Legacy, etc.  But I am still going around and around with something I can't seem to understand completely. First off let me explain that I am wanting to install Linux Mint along side Windows 10. Should not be a great problem, but for me it has developed that way!!  I have my CD/DVD Disk with the Linux Mint ISO written on it. Yesterday I tried to install into a partition I set up for the Linux Mint. It went thru the entire process, but nothing was actually being copied to that partition. I am guessing the install went into a cloud somewhere because none of it showed up in my machine. So apparently I need help with choosing the right or proper settings for installing on my machine. I hope this all makes sense. Guys I still need some help here. Many thanks as always. Loy Banks

Loy Banks - Gramps to 11
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.