Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When I try to sign in to get me computer running, it just keeps me in a loop

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is best to only provide a product number for better assistance (Link to finding the product number).

A loop can be anything. You need to provide more detail. Any error messages you see or what exactly is happening would greatly help.

It sounds like your PC works but the operating system may be in trouble. You may have to reinstall the operating system or image the operating system (if you do image backups) to fix the problem.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.