Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 110 Desktop PC Series
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I wanted to change my account password, but it says:

<<This service isn't available right now---Please try again later>>

Later does not mean 4-5 weeks later and still not work, so unless this is because it's christmas stuff again, I don't know what to do, but ask away...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I guess that the page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026971/microsoft-account-how-to-reset-your-password

will help you.

-----------

Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Simple question: which password?

Your password for this forum?

Your password for your GMAIL or HOTMAIL or YAHOO account?

Other?

HP Recommended

My PC account's password

So I guess it's my outlook account's password

HP Recommended

I guess that the page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026971/microsoft-account-how-to-reset-your-password

will help you.

-----------

Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

HP Recommended

thank you, but I do still doubt this method a bit, because of past experiences.

I will still try it and seen as it sends me an email about the results in around 24 hours, we will just have to wait and see.

I'm also not the kind of person that goes around giving thumbs up to anything, even if it were to save my life or something, nor do I boast about anything myself whether I'm the subject or not, like considering any replies as being useful or a solution. Personal matters...

HP Recommended

> I'm also not the kind of person that goes around giving thumbs up to anything ...

Even when you have an infinite supply of them?

Anyway, for the benefit of others who may stumble-upon this thread, please click "Accept As Solution", unless you have not yet received a satisfactory result, so that they may know that the solution to your problem may also be a solution to their problem.

There are several statistics in place in the forum that are used to measure performance and overall health of the community. You may not purposely attempt to inflate a particular statistic, in order to promote yourself in the community. For example, creating a duplicate account in order to acquire more kudos.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.