Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HO pavilion all in one, 27-a031 I am able to access the BIOS menu with f10 but every time I try to power on the desktop it's just hangs on the loading screen with the loading wheel spinning. This all started with an HP screen stating that there was an issue and the system had to reset. The computer reset 3 times and now does not load past the HP screen. Any work around for this?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

Try and boot from your Recovery Media or a DVD/USB with an OS on it.

F11 option will wipe your data, F2 would seem a good first choice.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.