Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
OMEN by HP Desktop PC - 880-138na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This webpage:

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/product/OMEN-by-HP-880-100-Desktop-PC-series/18695893/model/24808830

keeps appearing on startup and then reappears every 20 minutes.

How do I stop it?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Tim107,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

What browser are you using? Have you tried to reset the browser.

Follow the steps below to reset the Google Chrome to default factory settings:

1. Click on the top right corner menu icon to open the Chrome Menu.
2. Click on the settings in the Menu
3. Scroll to the bottom and click on the Show Advanced Settings option.
4. At the end of this section you will see a Reset Settings to the Original default Button.
5. Click on this Button and a box will appear with a Reset Button with some warning message.
6. Click on this Reset button and it will Reset the Chrome Browser to its default state. 

Reset Mozilla Firefox Browser.

You can also reset the Firefox to its default state if you are experiencing some issues with the browser to do so follow the below steps: 

1. Click the Firefox Menu Option. Location of the menu can depend version to version. In some older version it is on top left corner where Firefox is written and in Newer version it is on the top right corner menu.
2. Go to help icon and then click on Troubleshooting Information.
3. At troubleshooting information page you will find a Reset Firefox or Refresh Firefox Button.
Click on this button.
4. A confirmation dialogue will appear with a Refresh Button again on it to Confirm and Reset the Firefox browser.

Reset Internet Explorer Browser

You can reset the Internet Explorer to its default settings using the below steps: 

1. Click on the Internet Explorer Menu
2. Click on Internet Options on the menu to bring out a New Windows with options.
3. Click on the Advanced Tab on this option Box.
4. You will see a Reset Button. Click on this button and a new dialogue box will appear.
5. Confirm and click to Reset the Internet Explorer.
6. Now Restart your computer to see the IE with default settings. 

Let me know if this helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.