Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 570-p030nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with my pc.

When I turn on my pc, it tells me my pc is off because my pc temperature was too high, the boot continues normally. Temperature error (90D). During the startup animation, the PC shuts down. Before (when my pc was working) I decided to clean the fans because I could see that there was dust. So I decided to open my pc, I cleaned and unplugged the fans after reassembling everything, my pc tells me the error reported at the beginning of the post.

I added the photo with the numbered fans.

Fan number 1: The fan I cleaned and now works fine

Fan number 2: the fan I cleaned and now works correctly (Under the fan is the CPU)

Fan number 3: the fan I didn't clean and now doesn't work (i.e. won't turn on). Not so if it is normal that it does not turn on.

Can you please help me?

I'm waiting for an answer
Greetings

Link image: ibb.co/Gdtzjpt Hi everyone!

I have a problem with my pc.

When I turn on my pc, it tells me my pc is off because my pc temperature was too high, the boot continues normally. Temperature error (90D). During the startup animation, the PC shuts down. Before (when my pc was working) I decided to clean the fans because I could see that there was dust. So I decided to open my pc, I cleaned and unplugged the fans after reassembling everything, my pc tells me the error reported at the beginning of the post.

I added the photo with the numbered fans.

Fan # 1: The fan I cleaned and now works fine

Fan number 2: the fan I cleaned and now works correctly (Under the fan is the CPU)

Fan number 3: the fan I didn't clean and now doesn't work (i.e. won't turn on). Not so if it is normal for it not to turn on.

Can you please help me?

I'm waiting for an answer
Greetings

Link image: ibb.co/Gdtzjpt

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Fan number 3: the fan I didn't clean and now doesn't work (i.e. won't turn on). Not so if it is normal for it not to turn on.

It is NOT normal for the fan on the video-card to NOT spin.

Does the motherboard have "integrated video"? If it does, it is currently disabled, because you have added-in that video-card.

Can you remove the add-in card, and connect your monitor to the integrated-video socket?

Can you download, install, and run the free SPECCY software? It will show the temperature of the motherboard, the temperature of the processor, the temperature of the disk-drive, and the speed of each fan. Is everything "normal" ?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.