Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-n201d (Touch)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to enter Bios setting to enable virtualization, but unfortunately, my desk top was unable to enter BIOS due to keyboard not turning on until after boot. When I reboot the computer, it stated '"key board error"',

I have been trying to use del, F1, F2, F10, Esp, window +B keys to enter Bios setting page & also  reset Bios via HP support but all it doesn't work at all. 

My computer is touch screen with built-in mother board and with no ps2, 

Hope here  someone can help me with a solution to resolve this annoying problem.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

It seems strange that the computer has no PS/2 keyboard port, and yet does not immediately activate your USB keyboard.  Can you try a different keyboard -- one that does not generate that "keyboard error" message? Can you try connecting your keyboard to a different USB port? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.