Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
G9B05EA#ABU
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

HP ENVY 700-311na Desktop PC

Video memory test failure

Failure ID: 94P4QF-7A5A0D-X87R6K-Q2SX03

Any ideas? anyone... Please... ..

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Windows wont start.

I am cold, hungry... tired.... Have not had a proper wash in almost 2 months in the Auschwitz death camp washing facilities i have here. I am sleeping in little more then dirty cloth. Its not even safe to walk in the streets. i dont know where i am. 

Now i cant even go on an adventure...

The constant sound of air traffic going over head, its gotten to the point i hope it is a russian bomber, and i can finally be free from this awful place.

HP Recommended

Hi

You are correct...

Graphics Memory Failure

http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=G9B05EA

741520-ZH1 Graphics Card - AMD R9 270 Hippo FH2G GDDR5 PCIex16

https://www.impactcomputers.com/741520-zh1.html

HP Recommended

Hum Hum

HP Main Board   741520-ZH1
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Thanks for your replies.

I was wondering if anyone might know what the fault might be.

I cant find anything anywhere for (Failure ID: 94P4QF-7A5A0D-X87R6K-Q2SX03)

Iv never not been able to find anything that Corresponds to the failure I.D

HP Recommended

OK

This don't format properly, but...

Failure Information
Failure ID Tag                            Checksum   Test Date          Failure Code       Device           Includes                          Error Message
94P4QF-7A5A0D-X87R6K-Q2SX03 OK   1/13/20                C0B                 Video Display Assembly, Inverter Board, LCD, LED Board, Video Board, Video Card, Webcam                                                                                                                    Graphics Memory Failure

Hence I took out the error message only.

But it is a Graphics Memory failure.

HP Recommended

Thank you for looking into this further.

I only just replaced the Hard drive like 6 months ago. 

I automatically assumed that must be something to do with China when the Hard drive went. 

It was only after i looked online at the average lifespan of different disks, usage pending. I was like ''Oh'' Maybe not china after all. Since it had been on 24 hours a day. And lasted For longer then the avg lifespan. 

HP Recommended

Does not really surprise me that the GPU has failed now, Since the computer is approaching 7 years old now.

Anyway, replacement is on the way. Should be here either today or tomorrow.

HP Recommended

But anyway... Im sure you have better things to do then listen to me waffle on as it were, People too see, problems to be solved. Solutions to be offered.

Thanks again, for taking the time out of your day, to anwser my post, And i wish you all the very best for the new year And, in all your future endeavours. 

HP Recommended

Oh yeah... 

To the person who posted that i should replace my GPU with a £600 GPU

Are you trying to be funny, Thinking your some kind of comedian.. ....? With your HP expert badge. And your extensive knowledge. 

Did you not read the part of my post that said ''I am cold, hungry... tired.... Have not had a proper wash in almost 2 months in the Auschwitz death camp washing facilities i have here. I am sleeping in little more then dirty cloth.''

I hope that you will take a moment to reflect, Not just go outside and beat your chest like a gorilla for afew moments looking towards the heavens. But to really go and reflect. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.