cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
thisisbullcaca
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

What is DDR4-2400T??!!?

HP Recommended
HP 24-0e14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Seriously. What kind of ram is this? I have one HK Hynix 8GB DDR4-2400T stick in this HP 24-0e14 refurbished computer I just bought. The product page says it supports 16GB....2400 is the same as 19200, so I bought a 8GB PNY DDR4-PC19200 (2400 mhz) stick to add to it. The BIOS is fully updated. If I install the new stick along with the old one, or even by itself, this stupid computer wails three EXTREMELY LOUD beeps, followed by two short beeps. I mean, I was just about to punch this jerk right off the table for screaming so loud!!! That, in and of itself, it stupid and unnecessary....So, the second stick doesn't work. I can't believe I had to join this forum to ask a question that is not readily available on the product page

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
96,923 63,400 12,563 20,863
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@thisisbullcaca 

Here it is

https://www.amazon.com/Hynix-PC4-2400T-HMA81GS6AFR8N-UH-SO-DIMM-Laptop/dp/B075VCWG3M

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation