Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-28-2020 05:24 PM
HP Pavilion all in one desktop
Won't power on despite attempts made of the recommendations. The on/off button is lit up and there is a small pin light on next to where the power cord plugs into the back of the monitor so it is getting power but screen remains black/off. Product is out of warranty now.
07-31-2020 09:35 AM
Welcome to HP Community
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
This seems to be a Motherboard issue
Please contact HP Support in your Region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community