01-20-2019 01:47 PM
So recently, my windows crashed while playing cs go, and at first I reset the power supply, and it brought pc back for 5 minutes and crashed, did this 3 times, then it just stopped booting windows 10, then it gave me the system recovery or f11 and I reset my pc, I still cant boot up windows and I cant troubleshoot anything since I dont have any accounts after resetting my pc, ad I cannot create one since my windows wont boot up / load.It has been 2 days and I dont know what to do.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-20-2019 02:57 PM
The only suggestion I can offer, would be to try clean installing W10 and see if that works...
You can make a W10 USB flash drive installer with the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, using an 8 GB flash drive using another Windows PC, if your PC is not working.
If you are asked to enter a product key during the installation process, select the 'I don't have a product key' option, and W10 will install and automatically activate once you are connected to the internet.
Here are the steps to create the W10 USB flash drive installer...
- Select Download tool now, and select Run.
- If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.
- On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. You want 64 bit.
- Select which media you want to use:
- USB flash drive. Plug in a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
Then you can reinstall the drivers and available software from the PC's support page.
01-20-2019 04:26 PM
What I mean is that you create that W10 installation media, boot from it, and reinstall windows 10 that way, thus bypassing any of the recovery options that didn't work.