Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One - 20-e014 (ENERGY STAR)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

after i i finished playing a game on GEFORCE now, i was trying to exit out of it, but it wasnt responding for a while, so i decided to pull the plug then boot up my pc again. but as it was booting, after the loading screen came up, it just when black. i was able to move my mouse around and that was about it. also ive tried everything on youtube. like command prompt, startup repair, system restore, reset pc. but literally nothing worked so now i decided to come here for help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @kiingducks,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that you are facing black screen issues with your HP All-In-One - 20-E014 (ENERGY STAR).

Please follow the steps listed below for BIOS recovery:

1. Turn off the computer and keep the power adapter plugged in.

2. Press and hold the Windows key and the B key at the same time, and then press and hold the power button for 2 to 3 seconds.

3. Release the Power button but continue pressing the Windows and B keys. You might hear a series of beeps.

4. The HP BIOS Update screen displays, and the recovery begins automatically. Follow any on-screen prompts to continue the start up to complete the recovery.

You may also check the link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02693833

Let me know if this helps and have a nice day ahead.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

i followed all of the steps and yet it still didnt work.

HP Recommended

Hi @kiingducks,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This issue might require one on one interaction to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with the steps to talk to HP Support. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead! 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.