06-17-2019 09:57 PM
I own an HP Pavilion All in One wireless system that freezes after sign in and the desk top opens...My touch screen doesn't work, and i can use my mouse which is hard wired, actually I'm able to move the cursor around the screen but that's it, no response when selecting anything. Not able to power off after that either. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
I have Windows 10 operating system...
06-20-2019 03:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
To better assist you -
1) May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
2) Were there any recent changes made to the computer?
While you respond to that, try these steps -
1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3. On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
4. Click Extensive Test.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee