cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
AntonTono
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

download sata drivers for windows 7 64-bit

HP Recommended
HP TouchSmart 520PC - 1240ef
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I need download sata drivers for windows 7 64-bit ... HP TouchSmart 520PC - 1240ef

3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
141,446 65,010 22,073 33,994
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

I can't find any specs on that model.

What model Intel processor or chipset does it have, so I can attach or post the link to the right ones.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Prométhée
Level 16
9,640 9,498 974 3,390
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi

Ordinateur de bureau HP TouchSmart 520-1240ef 

Intel Core i5-2390T

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

was this reply helpful , or just say "thank you " ? Click on the yes button 
Desktop-Knowledge-Base

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
141,446 65,010 22,073 33,994
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, @AntonTono 

If you need the SATA drivers to install W7, and need to browse to them at the Load driver prompt during the installation process, I have zipped them up and attached them below.

If you have already installed W7 and just want the IRST driver and software, you can just run this file...

This package provides the original driver for the Intel SATA AHCI Controller solutions in supported models that are running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp57501-58000/sp57710.exe

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation