Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-11-2022 11:42 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a boot issue with your HP Pavilion 23-B010ea All-In-One Desktop PC. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist you better:
- Did the PC shut down while the BIOS update was still updating?
While you respond to that, let's recover the BIOS and then try to boot the PC to the normal login screen.
Recover the BIOS using a key press combination
- Restoring the BIOS on HP Computers with a Key Press Combination
- Learn how to restore the BIOS on your HP computer with a key press combination.
- Turn off the computer and be sure that the AC adapter is connected to power.
- Press and hold the Windows + B keys, and then simultaneously press the power button.
- After 2 to 3 seconds, continue to press and hold the Windows + B keys, but release the power button. You might hear a series of beeps.
- If the HP BIOS Update screen is not displayed, repeat the previous steps but press the Windows + V keys. If the screen is still not displayed, your computer might not support the feature or there is a hard drive issue.
- If the power light turns off, the power button was held too long. Repeat the previous steps, making sure that you press and hold the power button for only 2 to 3 seconds.
If the issue persists then please follow the steps mentioned on this Document link
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community