Level 15
Level 15
22,414 22,358 2,046 4,888
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

uefi

@TaxCA 

This is just a community self-help forum staffed mostly by volunteers.
We have no capability for debugging problems with third-party (i.e., non-HP) applications.
For help with ESET issues, you have to contact the vendor of the application or their support forum.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

uefi

Thanks for the reply. I tried getting information from Eset but to no avail. When the Eset Nod32 scans are run the UEFI issue is raised but users are left hanging because no solution (such as delting the cause of the issue) is provided. One suggestion Eset did have was to adjust the scanning properties to eliminate scanning for UEFI related problems which I found to be a rather strange suggestion to say the least.

I'm not the only one to have this problem and reached out to this community to see if anyone had any suggestions. I think I'll just sit tight at this point and see what develops.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation