Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 17-by0011ur

Добрый день. 

Я не смог решить свою проблему. 

Используя HP support assistant скачалось обновление BIOS F.63 Rev.A.

Началась прошивка BIOS, однако после прошивки компьютер стал очень долго анализировать оборудование, и как следствие - очень долгая загрузка ноутбука до момента старта Windows.

Я сделал следующее: - Снял нижнюю крышку ноутбука. - Отсоедините аккумулятор и жесткий диск. - Подключаем Bios USB boot. - Одновременно нажмите WIN + B, а затем Power на 1 или 2 секунды. - Светодиод один раз загорелся и погас, а затем снова загорелся другой. Через несколько секунд экран включился, и отобразилось сообщение Bios Update «Восстановление BIOS системы. Восстановление займет несколько минут». «Написание нового образа Bios» и индикатор выполнения. Но тут же выскочила надпись hp system bios recovery failed. И черный не мигающий курсор.

Версия BIOS - не изменилась.

После выключения ситуация не изменилась. очень долгая загрузка ноутбука до момента старта Windows.

В Bios попасть возможно - но очень очень долго.

Помогите пожалуйста.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hey @Dmitry_ch_nv 

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Ok. I am sorry.

Good day.

I have not been able to solve my problem.

Using the HP support assistant downloaded the BIOS update F.63 Rev. A.

BIOS flashing began, but after flashing, the computer began to analyze the hardware for a very long time, and as a result, a very long laptop boot up until Windows started.
I did the following: - Remove the bottom cover of the laptop. - Disconnect the battery and hard drive. - Connect Bios USB boot. - Press WIN + B at the same time and then Power for 1 or 2 seconds. - The LED came on and off once, and then another came on again. After a few seconds, the screen turned on and the Bios Update message “System BIOS is recovering. Recovery will take a few minutes. " "Writing a new Bios image" and a progress bar. But then the inscription hp system bios recovery failed popped up. And a black non-blinking cursor.

BIOS version - unchanged.

After shutdown, the situation has not changed. very long boot time before Windows starts.

It is possible to get into Bios - but for a very long time.

Help me please.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.