Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP elitebook 850 g3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

According to HP Elitebook 850 g3 specification, Intel processors i7 6500u supports AVX2 which is prerequisite for enablement of Virtual Backgrounds in Skype for Business on Windows 10, 64bits.

However, Virtual Background option is not visible when I click in button More in Skype for Business.

Please advise me on a action plan how to enable Virtual Background in Skype for Business used in HP Elitebook 850 G3 with intel i7 6500u CPU.

All the best,

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I have an HP desktop with the same problem. I´ve been told there is no solution but to buy a new computer or add an expensive processor. Please let me know if you solve the problem. I have contacted Skype various times with no results.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.