Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Desktop PC TE01-4000i (6V9A5AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Does this desktop have 2 slots for GTX 1660

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@drjury,

Yes, your HP ENVY Desktop PC TE01-4000i (6V9A5AV) can be fitted with a smaller-sized (one or two fan) dual-slot GTX 1660.

Minimum power supply would be a 310-watt PSU (p/n: L10875-800), if equipped with a 6+2-pin PCIe power cable.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@drjury,

Yes, your HP ENVY Desktop PC TE01-4000i (6V9A5AV) can be fitted with a smaller-sized (one or two fan) dual-slot GTX 1660.

Minimum power supply would be a 310-watt PSU (p/n: L10875-800), if equipped with a 6+2-pin PCIe power cable.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Ah, very good. Thank you. This power cord will be on the power supply or do I purchase separately ?

Thanks for the time and knowledge.

HP Recommended

@drjury,

Your desktop should be fitted with (at least) a 310-watt power supply, with p/n: L10875-800 / L08262-002 / L08262-003 or L08262-004.  You could also have a 400-watt power supply.  Anyway, the 310-watt power supply should be* equipped with a 6+2-pin PCIe power cable, which looks like this:

NonSequitur777_0-1714516166367.png

*  link: Power Supply Cross Reference for specific models - HP Support Community - 7483923

NonSequitur777_1-1714516295083.png

Please check out what part number/wattage your power supply has, and if you can locate this 6+2-pin PCIe power cable, and report back.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Specs say 310 watt. 

Appreciate your rapid response and detailed answers.

Thank you.

I think I will do nothing with an upgrade until the speed is unbearable. I'm no longer making "films", just have to assemble professional history with a number of JPEGs. Now, there is no mic on this machine though. Another stone in the running shoe of life at the keyboard.

Thanks again for your help.

HP Recommended

@drjury,

You're very welcome -glad I could assist.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.