Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All in One 20-e014
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP All in One 20-e014 that I am trying to upgrade the memory to. There is a metal casing over what looks like a small motherboard.. When I try and unscrew and lift the casing it lifts the entire motherboard. I can't figure out how to get to the memory slots easily. There are virtually no videos showing how to get to the memory on this particular model and similar models are built nothing like this one. Please let me know if you have any info on this subject. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Here ya go. Videos on servicing your desktop PC as requested.

http://h20574.www2.hp.com/results.htm?SID=8499675&MEID=6470EA34-B353-4A28-856F-A60685915883

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Here ya go. Videos on servicing your desktop PC as requested.

http://h20574.www2.hp.com/results.htm?SID=8499675&MEID=6470EA34-B353-4A28-856F-A60685915883

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

Thank you for your help. That was exactly what I was looking for.

HP Recommended

You are very welcome!

🙂

HP Recommended

I was told that no memory can be added to the HP 20-e014...if this is incorrect, excellent! How do I add memory? I'm not thrilled about opening the computer, so external memory is fine!  Thanks so much.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.