Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Slimline 450-010il
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

First of all this socket which is mentioned as pcie X1

IMG_20200529_141613.jpg

 the remaining small socket is mentioned as half length mini card.so I wanted to know if I can use this socket to add a ssd with the help of an ssd adaptor.if yes then can you please suggest the appropriate adaptor.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
you have a PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.0)
Free if no graphics card, the best would therefore be this port if free it is the fastest
then
One PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.0)
to see, I do not know aps if this is suitable I would have to search!
And if I followed correctly, you are talking about this:
One Half-Length Mini Card
so no unless I am mistaken, this is only for the wifi card
On the other hand, what seems to me the simplest
i see three sata port at least at least one free i guess
maybe you can use the latter with a simple ssd type sata
this site can help:

Welcome to Crucial USA

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.