Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion 570-p0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The subject line is the 1st question.  Then, if either are compatible, how do I check to see if I have enough power and cooling?

Also...I need just a little more GPU for video editing in PremierPro and I have now idea if the GT710 will do anything for me?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome back to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

I would need the specific HP product number to check system specs. 570-P0xx does not provide enough info. You may need a bigger power supply and additional RAM.

I can tell you the GT710 is not recommended. You would also need a very fast SSD to edit videos efficiently.

The specs for running Premier Pro are at this (Link). Click on the embedded site link to see additional info on recommended graphics card.

You also need a ASIO sound card.

Regards

HP Recommended

Here are the numbers I found related to the HP...

Device ID:   9613B136-667E-41CA-9EBB-3836D2BE1CDD

Product ID:  00325-80000-00000-AAOEM

System SKU: Z5N85AA#ABA

Improvements I've made so far...

• Bumped RAM up to 32GB DDR4 @2400 
  • Moved boot to 250GB HD SSD
  • Replaced HDD with 500GB Samsung 860 EVO V-NAND SSD
  • CD drive currently disconnected b/c board only has 2 SATA ports

New setup boots fast and runs well.  Benchmarking tool has me curious if something I've done is slowing the i5 processor down?  I haven't overclocked.  I'm having trouble figuring out how to map files/apps/cache to the right drives.  Just your typical case of "I don't know what I'm doing but I'm learning more than I wanted to."

Thanks  a ton for your help!

HP Recommended

Hi Canyonlake1,

You're very welcome.

Regards

HP Recommended

Too complicated?  I apologize.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.