Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Compaq Pro 6300 Microtower
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello.

I am trying to download the latest version of the BIOS for the HP Compaq Pro 6300 Microtower (B5N11UT#ABA).

Upon searching the official HP support website for my device and clicking the link for the software and driver downloads, it results in "The site can't be reached." 

I have attempted this in both Chrome and Firefox browsers.

Other HP product pages load fine (such as a HP Stream Notebook - 13).

It seems my B5N11UT#ABA is an isolated issue. For the record, it is not an "old" product, at least no where near exceeding the 10-year limit for HP product support pages.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Mark

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The product page is now loading. Thanks, all.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@SaintMark316

Allot of us are experiencing the same problem.

Sorry for any inconvenience but please try again later.

REO

HP Recommended

The product page is now loading. Thanks, all.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.