Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 590-p0050
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I just bought the Pavilion 590-p0050, and want to use it to do some CAD, video editing, photoshop, light gaming, ect. To do so, I need a graphics card, and other threads say that the best one is the GTX 1050 ti, but the space is a problem. Is there one that will fit in my desktop or is there a better one? Budget is also a factor.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@troop129 , welcome to the forum.

Here is a MSI GTX 1050 Ti that should work in your computer.  If you look at the tab titled "Specifications" you can see all of the specifications.  I suggest reading the reviews to see what users have to say about it.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@troop129 , welcome to the forum.

Here is a MSI GTX 1050 Ti that should work in your computer.  If you look at the tab titled "Specifications" you can see all of the specifications.  I suggest reading the reviews to see what users have to say about it.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

Hi @Old_geekster

Thanks for your response, but I finally got around to buying the card, and decided to look for better prices on Amazon when I came upon this card: A 1650 OC. Its a lot cheaper, and seems to be more powerful, at least according to the reviews online. Would this fit in my pc? Or is this not very good and the 1050 ti (or something else) better? 

Thanks

HP Recommended

You are very welcome, @troop129!

Yes, the GTX 1650 OC will definitely work in your computer.  Here are the Specifications on Newegg.  I like reviewing components on Newegg because they do a much better job of presenting the specifications.  If it were me, I would check to see MSI or EVGA has the same card.  I tend to like their products better than Zotac.  Just my opinion.

Good luck!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.