Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

🤞

fingers crossed, after all, one in two chances

good weekend to you  @JPau 

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Anytime.

You have a nice weekend too!

HP Recommended

Hi All,

So the GT 730 arrived, two days later than the ETA, but anyway I installed it and could solve the problem after a small "fight" with Windows making me run it in fail safe mode" and re-installing card drivers.

I guess I'll keep this card until a better one is available at a reasonable price, because not only are they listed at very high prices, but due provider's lack of inventory, You can't even buy them if you have the money!.

Thanks all and cya around.

HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance, and thanks for letting us know that everything turned out for the better.

Yes, I have noticed that graphics cards of any quality are very expensive and hard to find.

I think I paid $65 USD for the Zotac GT 730 when I bought it new several years ago.

The GT 1030's I bought were $90 each, just 2 or 3 years ago, and now I don't think you can find one for less than $140.

And as you know, those are low end budget cards.

HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

I got this one for 80 EUR (some 90 - 91 USD). I good deal considering it is brand new, but IMHO it is anyway too expensive for the perfomance it offers.

Thanks again for your help and thanks also to the others commenting in this thread because those comments were also useful and it feels always good to have support 😉

Best regards,

JPau

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.