Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion 6 p6-2065sc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I have a H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX board with an AMI 2.10.1206. I don't know if can I upgraded it to UEFI. At the moment what I need is to enable internal graphics to enable the Quick Sinc feature of the processor i5-2320 and be able to capture clips with windows 10

Any help? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

no uefi  !

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-pavilion-p6-2000-desktop-pc-series/5151865/model...

at the time of writing i have no information on the exact configuration
If you have a graphics card, the integrated graphics processor is automatically disabled

It must be removed, so to take advantage of the integrated

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Integrated graphics (DX10.1)
*Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
  • Either integrated graphics or the PCI Express x16 slot are usable at one time; they are not usable concurrently.
  • Use of both the DVI and the VGA ports at the same time is supported.

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

@prometeo20081 wrote:

Hi

I have a H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX board with an AMI 2.10.1206

Where did you obtain that BIOS version number?  I checked "Pavillion 6 P6-2065sc", downloaded it's SP58264.exe and read the release info

Title: Cupertino-H61/Cupertino2-H61 Motherboard BIOS Update
Version: 7.16
Description: This package provides an update to the Cupertino-H61/Cupertino2-H61 Motherboard BIOS for the supported desktop models and supported operating systems.
Purpose: Critical
Category: BIOS
Operating System:

Microsoft Windows 7 ...

However, a bios upgrade is not going to solve your audio problem.  I read your post several times and am not sure of the problem.  I used to have an iRig mic and software library I got from 1k multimedia but am no longer into any of that.

Thank you for using HP products and posting to the community.
I am a community volunteer and do not work for HP. If you find
this post useful click the Yes button. If I helped solve your
problem please mark this as a solution so others can find it
HP Recommended

Hi

I bought my computer second-hand, very cheap, with the idea of introducing myself in the overclocking workd. HP is let say a serious business-oriented brand and I didn't expect a gamers bios in this machine but I expect to cross flashing it with the BIOS of other more gamers-oriented brands and in that way start the experiments.

Someone told me that my BIOS is not UEFI but if I press F9 Boot Order I can see the UEFI boot and the Legacy boot options. Of course, I took out the small GT530 NVIDIA card just to display with the Integrated Graphics because I wanted to Active it in BIOS and with it to enable the Quick Sync feature of the processor enough for Windows 10 to record clips from me screen.

HP Recommended

Hello
it's quite difficult to follow you
If as you said you have this computer model, with this motherboard

Manufacturer's motherboard name: Foxconn
Motherboard name: H-CUPERTINO2-H61-uA TX
HP / Compaq name: Cupertino2
BIOS Version: 7.16 or earlier
you should not have uefi bios, which is normally only available with version 8.xx
Even if this motherboard is special, because it is possible to install graphics cards of the type GTX 960
But I don't understand anyway, we don't talk to you about uefi
Hp computers are notorious for not being able to be overclocked

and no need to deactivate the graphics card
reminder, as it is written from the motherboard page
Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.

Either integrated graphics or the PCI Express x16 slot are usable at one time; they are not usable competitively.
Use of both the DVI and the VGA ports at the same time is supported.

https://www.intel.co.uk/content/www/uk/en/support/articles/000029338/graphics.html

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.