Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Z210 sff
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • Hello I am a bit of a noob at PC building i know the basics how to build but I want to pick up a HP z210 sff It has a i5 2400 8gb ddr3 etc I am a bit of a gamer I've played games for most of my life I'm still young I'm 14 so I want to play at higher frames and graphics so I wanted to buy a gtx 1650 super oc it is the single fan variant i will be using a custom case Ive been thinking about making a wooden case so I want to know if there will be any issue so full specs run down of what I want. I want a gtx 1650 super single fan variant for the CPU I will be using a e3 1230 8gb ram and that's the main parts for the power supply ik I will need to upgrade so i be been thinking about selling the (240w) I think I don't know the exact wattage and buy a cheap 500w or whatever is see I will see if I can fine a good brand something like a HP delta or something I saw a silence mk ii or something like that on craiglist I might buy that so reply asap thank you for you're time hope you have a good day
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Genaboss 

The HP z210 is quite old, as shown here.  The best CPU chip on the list, the I7-2600, dates back to early 2011. That machine would be BIOS mode, not UEFI.   Modern GPU cards like the GTX 1650S are UEFI, not BIOS.   The power supply is not an ATX 24 pin. It is an HP proprietary 2x3 and 2x2 plug design.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.