05-18-2019 09:33 AM
Hello! Im asking can i change the psu from the original (180w) to atx psu because the 180 to little for me. And can i change the R5 Gpu to any low profile gpu if i get a bigger Power? Thanks - computeruser
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-19-2019 12:50 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did you check the product specs of the graphics cards?
For now please check these links out:
- Product specs of the computer: http://hp.care/2fZjfbB
- The internal power supply is 180 W uATX Energy Star 6.0 internal power supply
The motherboard Willow2 specs are: http://hp.care/2fXAD0c
It has integrated graphics. However, it has Expansion slots to add graphics cards.
One PCIe x16 socket
One M.2 socket 1, key A
One M.2 socket 3, key M
Look under expansion cards.
- Your motherboard checks all the right boxes for the Graphics card and it should be compatible with the computer.
- However, the power supply required for the graphics card is 300W.
- So If you plan to upgrade the graphics card, you will also need to upgrade the power supply of the computer to 300 W.
Some points to remember.
- Please update the bios to its latest version.
- Make sure that the form factor of the car matches the slot of the computer.
- Ensure that the new power supply form factor fits the computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee