Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Cpu unsuported error message, pressing F2 lets me boot in to my system. I and F2+ F10 let's me get into windows 10. I have a hp compaq cq5624p with an old atlon II 1.8 MHz and upgraded to a 2.8 MHz. Can someone help me getting the next better cpu for my system. 4gb ram

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello
the product page only tells us this:

Motherboard Specifications, M2N68-LA (Narra5)

• TDP: 95W
  • Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
    note:
    Only socket AM2+ processors are supported with this motherboard.
    • AMD Phenom II Quad-Core
    • AMD Phenom II Triple-Core
    • AMD Phenom Quad-Core (A) 9xxx series (AM2+)
    • AMD Phenom Triple-Core (T) 8xxx series (AM2+)
    • AMD Athlon X4
    • AMD Athlon X3
    • AMD Athlon X2 (B) (AM2+)

we can see this model :

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/compaq-presario-cq5600-desktop-pc-series/4269863/document/c0248...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.