Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Your English is better than my Dutch. 😉   I make mistakes in it as well.

You may find the microcode at Intel. HP did not provide it. Do a Google search for it.

There is apparently no BIOS support for the current stepping code for the Pentium D-925. It will eventually crash the operating system if you cannot update it. That would not be a good thing. 

When overclocking in the past, I learned the hard way that jacking up the speed of the bus clocks and the CPU clock has a nasty tendancy to do that as well.

I am a volunteer forum member, not an HP employee. If my suggestion solved your issue, don't forget to mark that post as the accepted solution. If you want to say thanks, click on the Yes button next to the "was this reply helpful?"

HP Recommended

but in fact the Pentium D-950 support. Pentium D 925-less speed than the Pentium D-950. What could be the reason?

HP Recommended

maybe I'm wrong?

HP Recommended

I set Pentium D-925. All run without error on BIOS 2.04.I wanted to upload a photo, but do not know how. Question: Do not update the BIOS to version 1.61 will hurt?

HP Recommended

I set the BIOS update to version 1.61. A Pentium-processor 925 is running. Computer Performance Evaluation increased Win7 from 3.2(P4-630) to 4.6(PD-925)/there was one problem: when the computer restarts, run the BIOS splash screen, a black screen appears. To kopyutera including the need to press the Power to turn off, and press it again to start the computer. this problem as 7600, and in 7700. Maybe someone knows why?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.