Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
570-p068na

It's supposed to be HP Pavilion 570-p068na Desktop PC Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support - but "front usb-c"  header? What's that's exactly, internally? As I wanted to get a DisplayPort-USB-C adaptor, but pretty sure there's no front ports for C, and now I'm not sure there are the 3.0 necessary to get an adaptor to get C ports?

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Wonderings 

Please check the following info from its motherboard

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I've obviously seen that, but wanted more information...

HP Recommended

what do you want to know exactly?
as it is mentioned from the product page

you have usb 3.0 type c connector on the front

Front I/O ports

• USB 3.0: 1
  • USB 3.0-Type C: 1
  • Headphone/Microphone: 1

and behind 2 usb 3.0 and 2 usb 2.0

Lubin back I/O panel

what more do you need for information?

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

If there's C how come it's not external? What's the point of an internal one?

HP Recommended

This is what I did not understand, I think
why do you say it is internal ....
According to the information we have been given, you have an external port!

c05357960

from top to bottom
you should have
headphones
sd card reader (not mentioned in front i/o ports ? )
usb type c
usb 3.0

I/O ports Front I/O ports

• USB 3.0: 1
  • USB 3.0-Type C: 1
  • Headphone/Microphone: 1
--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Must have been because I never knew there even was a type C port before last month, and despite having this PC for years, it's bizarre how I never questioned a port that the usual USB doesn't fit... okay, so, I've tried to connect it to a DP adaptor, but now it's saying "Display connection might be limited"? Does that mean it doesn't support it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.