Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp 430 notebook pc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Anyone please tell me does hp 430 notebook pc's motherboard supports uefi mode??

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Tushanbenz 

If you're asking because, like everyone else asking this, you know about the new Windows 11 requirements, you need to know EVERYTHING that your system lacks for Windows 11, not just what the MS tool tells you.

Here is a link to a third-party tool that will check all the currently known requirements for Windows 11 and tell you what fails on your PC: https://github.com/rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11/releases

Do NOT try to download this using MS Edge as it flags it as malware -- which it is NOT -- use a different Browser instead.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

I am not asking it for windows 11......... actually i want to convert my mbr disk to gpt disk but the problem is that for booting up in gpt style "uefi mode enable" is required.....but when i goes to my bios there is no "uefi option" nor the "legacy enable options".........so i need to know does my motherboard supports uefi mode???

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.