Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion all in one 23-q113w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Updates are needed in order to turn on the "core Isolation" feature.  I get errors saying it cannot turn on because of outdated Drivers...  The following JPG shows the outdated drivers and I've already gone to each website and told that HP are the ones that need to update them since it is their system.. 

1 Screenshot 2021-07-01 172848.jpg 

Anyone know how to get HP to update them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@DM681 , welcome to the Community.

It is correct that HP provides the drivers for their systems.  However, your system is over 5 years old and HP will not be providing software and driver updates for it; especially for the specialized purpose that you need.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@DM681 , welcome to the Community.

It is correct that HP provides the drivers for their systems.  However, your system is over 5 years old and HP will not be providing software and driver updates for it; especially for the specialized purpose that you need.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended

If HP after all these years with those drivers are not going to update them, then how are we supposed to use the feature which is a security feature?

HP Recommended

@DM681 

Normally, security problems are corrected by updates to Windows.  This would be more of a M$ issue.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.