Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
IPISB-CH2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have IPISB-CH2 motherboard and want to buy GTX 1660 ti. I wonder whether this GPU will work with my motherboard.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You are correct.

I could not find any PC with that motherboard that has a BIOS v8.xx, so I would also say that none exist.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

Check your PC's support page and see if there are any version 8.xx BIOS updates available.

If there are only 7.xx BIOS updates available, then the GTX 1660ti absolutely will not work.

HP Recommended

Thank you, Paul.

HP official website offers only 7.12 BIOS and I have the same BIOS version. I tried to find 8th BIOS version but found nothing. Do you know where I can download 8th BIOS version? Probably it doesn't exist for this motherboard at all…

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You are correct.

I could not find any PC with that motherboard that has a BIOS v8.xx, so I would also say that none exist.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.